Monday, June 14, 2010

My Pledge

Today, no matter what comes my way, I know that I have planted my whole life in the garden of verses and my strength flows from the vine of the Word of God. Everything else we may fill our lives with is emptiness. The only truth that is worth holding onto is the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism in His Name (Jesus) and receiving the Holy Ghost and living a Holy life pleasing to Jesus.

My Pledge today is I will not be moved from the side of my Savior. My pledge is my whole heart belongs to the Lord. My pledge is I will remain faithful the rest of my life. My desire is to see the Lord and to see my fruit. I trust the Lord and I believe He will be faithful for my children's sake. My children have been gifts from God and I have returned them to Him many times, over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment